Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor to work on an Oil Fuel Terminal near Torpoint. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and effective running of the maintenance function at the Oil Fuel Terminal whilst adhering to COMAH regulations.
The role requires good organizational, supervisory and administration skills. The job requires the post holder to be experienced in maintenance and engineering, able to demonstrate strong management and leadership skills with a focus on ensuring a positive culture and that safety standards are maintained and improved.
* Accountable for ensuring the compliance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule of inspections for all site assets via Agility (CMMS).
* Maintain plant equipment in order to maximise availability of fuel delivery of fuel to authorised demanders in line with relevant SLAs, objectives and targets.
* Ensure compliance with the Safe Systems of Work (SSoW) at all times, including Control of Works AP, issuing of permits and supervision of contractors.
* Liaise with Project Engineers and contractors/suppliers to ensure the Risk Assessments, Job Method Statements and skilled person competence is satisfactory to allow work to be approved.
* Attend progress meetings, or lead and report on progress where projects are managed by the Terminal.
* Identify and initiate Management of Change processes where there is a change to procedures, plant & equipment, people or substances.
* Establish and maintain safe working practices and procedures in accordance with mandated legislation and best practice, with a focus on meeting the requirements and standards of COMAH.
* Fault Finding and repair of plant and equipment, maintenance of plant and equipment.
* Manage Minor New Works project delivery.
* Working in partnership with the HSSEQ Function to implement, manage and maintain the corporate HSSEQ Management System and Standards for the Depot.
* Review Maintenance related procedures to ensure compliance to Statutory, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or Relevant Good Practice to ensure the Terminal meets obligations under COMAH legislation.
* User and responsible for the permanent update of the Agility CMMS.
Please follow the instructions below to apply: