Role:- Entry-Level Sample Prep Laboratory Technician
Location:- North Wales/Chester
Salary:- Entry level
If you have a passion for Chemistry but don't want to go the traditional university route - preferring a more hands-on, vocational route, this job is for you!
Russell Taylor Group are advertising for an entry-level position in a laboratory in the North Wales/Chester area. Our client is a large analytical laboratory providing a wide variety of services, including soil, waste, air, testing services, therefore excellent career opportunities will be provided.
The job role is:
- Using the Laboratory Information Management system (LIMS) to process samples
- Organising samples and prioritising them
- Putting away and retrieving the samples for use in analysis
- Sample disposal and maintaining the flow of samples through the department
- Adhering to good laboratory practices and housekeeping
The ideal candidate:
- A science background is preferable, but not essential; full training provided
- Forklift & driving licence is preferable but not essential
- Highly motivated individual, demonstrated organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and work to deadlines
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to contact us. If you're at the start of your career or you'd like a career change, this job is for you!