Role: - Environmental Air Quality Team Leader
Location: - Midlands, Northwest, or Yorkshire- regular travel to customer sites and to head office site in Reading
Salary: - Competitive Salary
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Air Quality Team Leader to join a Global Testing business.
For this role you will need to have a driving licence as you will be required to travel around the UK to customer sites to conduct Stack Emissions Testing. You must also be comfortable working outdoors, at heights and be happy with some manual handling of scientific equipment.
Please be aware for this level of position, you will be required to have already gained an MCERTS qualification as you will be the Team Leader for on-site sampling and monitoring activities.
- Ensure that the testing is conducted to standards and requirements at the highest level.
- Drive to company sites all over the UK
- Perform site inductions and create POW risk assessments
- Oversee all H&S considerations on site and throughout testing and also adhering to company and client H&S protocols.
- Operation of sampling and test equipment to measure emission levels.
- Interaction and communication with customer contacts and regulators.
- Cleaning preparation, repair, calibration, and maintenance of test equipment.
- Maintaining stocks of consumable items.
- Handling shipments of samples to analysis laboratories.
- Maintenance of numerous records in accordance with our accredited QMS.
- Educated to degree/or equivalent level in ideally an environmental based subject- environmental science, geography, conservation etc.
- MCERTS Level 2 Team Leader qualification
- Interest in environmental monitoring and industrial processes
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, however full training will be provided.
- A full driving license is essential as extensive travel and overnight stays is required.
- Excellent team player
- Comfortable working outdoors, at height and happy with some manual handling.
- Attention to detail
- Desire to provide excellent customer service