Role: Environmental Test Engineer - Climate / Climatic
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Leading Testing & Product Certification company that specialise within the areas of; Defence, Electronics, Aerospace Machinery, Medical, Marine, Rail and Telecommunications. We would like to speak to candidates who have a background in Environmental Testing / Climate / Climatic or have a HNC / Degree within Engineering or Science. Please get in touch to discuss this role in more detail.
- Conduct environmental climatic / climate testing on products from numerous industries.
- Contribute to improvement test procedures and create reports for Mechanical Tests.
- Write reports and complete relevant documentation prior, during and following mechanical tests conducted.
- Conduct calibration of mechanical facilities and test equipment
- Involved in the continuous improvement process of test procedures and policy's
- Have a HNC / Degree or similar within Engineering or Science
- Practical experience of Environmental Testing
- Good maths, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills and written for report writing.
- Worked on-site within laboratory / workshop and willing to work off site at clients address.
- Willing to work overtime and shifts when required.