Salary £45k-£60k DOE
My client is very reputable main contractor that are currently in the market for a Construction Estimator to join their teams. As Construction Estimator you will have at least 5 years' experience of proven work winning experience.
As a business the deliver projects from around 3million up to 24millon. All Design and Build, largely within Education and Commercial sectors.
Experience of these sectors is preferred but not essential. As an experienced Estimator you will be expected too;
- Meet the estimating requirements of the designated projects.
- Close liaison with the contracts management to ensure that the project meets all financial and regulatory requirements
- Presentation of bids in line with data obtained from site
- Re-negotiation of pricing for equipment or materials where appropriate
- Ensure the sound financial accuracy of designated tenders
- Maintain close working relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Liaison with the Chief Estimator to discuss improvements to processes and procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable contractor with strong relationships and client base. The estimator would be expected to have the following;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the estimating process
- Good construction knowledge
- Understands engineering principles
- Good numeracy skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Negotiating skills
- Good IT skills
- Analytical thinker
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical and organised
To apply for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07585 967544