A vacancy has arisen in our for an Experienced Estimator to join an award winning demolition business in South Wales.
The ideal candidate will have the relevant professional qualifications with a proven background in estimating within the construction industry. Experience in the demolition sector would be advantageous but not essential. The candidate will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Project, Excel and Word.
The individual will be based at the contractors Port Talbot Office, visiting other regional offices and sites nationwide, estimating and pricing all varieties of demolition projects ranging from £5000 to £5,000,000 in value.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Demolition Team and report directly to the Demolition Director.
A company vehicle, laptop and phone will be provided.
- Understanding the project / program and its requirements
- Gathering information from numerous sources
- Use of software for analysis, forecasting and planning
- Obtain quotes from the supply chain
- Production of estimate reports for internal and external use
- Establishment of relationships with existing and new Clients
- Working closely with the management team
- When tenders are received, ensure allocation of resources to suit the tender and ensure that the best price/verses quality engineered is submitted.
- Ensure tenders submitted are followed up and close a deal ensuring profit is maintained
- Development of Demolition Pipeline
Further Post Requirements:
- Proven experience and professional estimating qualifications in a related construction subject
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles
- Proficient in the use of estimating, planning and programming software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven strong management skills and ability to deliver within stringent timescales
- Sound knowledge of the different form of contracts
If you have the skills and experience outlined above please apply now with an up to date CV or Contact Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information