Role: Assistant Estimator
Salary/Package: Paying up to £45k + Package + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + day release (If applicable)
My client, a family run main contractor, are looking for a hungry and ambitious individual to join their expanding team due recent contract wins.
- Working with Estimating team.
- Working with mixture of projects such education, healthcare, commercial, retail, new build, private clients.
- To work within the existing bid team reporting to the commercial director, managing and dealing with client enquiries, and taking overall responsibility for all aspects of tender submissions.
- Reviewing tender information, and managing strategy to compile a tender bid and submission, with support from the existing team.
- This position offers a genuine opportunity to develop a career with a long established and well respected contractor.
- You must have at least 3 years' experience within a main contractor.
- You must either be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject or working towards this.
- Previous experience working on a large new build project is desirable, but not essential.
- You must be a strong communicator.
- Be hungry and ambitious.
- Work well as part of a team, but also use your initiative when required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or email@example.com.