Salary/Package: Paying up to £65k + Package
My client who are involved in high-end fit out and bespoke Joinery projects, are looking for a hungry and ambitious individual to join their expanding team.
- Working with mixture of projects such education, healthcare, commercial, retail, new build, private clients.
- Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
- Keep existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the client
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company
- Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation
- Maintain relationships with existing clients keeping a sales-minded attitude, and seek out and build relationships with new clients
- Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects
- Keep detailed records of all estimation documentation, including site assessments and contract terms; update any existing contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with client
- Prepare and submit financial documents
- Balance multiple proposals and estimations at once, ensuring each reaches the client by the deadline
- Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes
- You must have at least 3-8 years' experience within a high end fit out or joinery company as an Estimator
- You must either be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject
- You must be a strong communicator.
- Be hungry and ambitious.
- Work well as part of a team, but also use your initiative when required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or email@example.com.