I have an exciting position for an Estimator/ QS to join a leading North West Based main contractor based out of their North Wales office. The contractor specialises in large high rise residential schemes nationwide varying in value from £20m - £100m.
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Reading construction drawings and measuring quantities
- Issuing detailed tender enquiries and thne negotiating the most competitive tenders based on cost, programme and quality
- You will be placing subcontract orders and ensuring that they arrive on time and within budget
- Attend sub-contract and design team meetings
- Attending site weekly (or as required) to review issues including providing solutions and advice to ensure successful project completion
Skills and Knowledge required:
- BSC Degree in Quantity surveying or similar
- The ability read and interpret drawings
- Negotiation, communication and time management skills
- Strong IT Knowledge
- Strong analytical pricing skills
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package. If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Aisling Ward at Russell Taylor for further information.