Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow.
The company can now boast a brand-new opportunity to recruit a construction sales specialist for their Deeside Site after experiencing an exciting period of rapid growth.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
- To provide technical, specification and applications advice on all your employers Product range.
- To continuously update the divisional sales teams and customer service teams on the product/system, designs and pricing.
- To act as an advisory service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance of products.
- You will also be expected to meet KIP sales targets.
- Build a rapport with customers and keeping strong communications via telephone/emails on technical applications of your employer's product range.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent within construction industry
- Two years previous experience, within sale, construction or trade counter background.
- You will need to be a highly motivated person, with ambition to be a high achiever
- A high level of technical experience with construction products
- Able to work to KIP's and strict deadlines
- Have the ability to communicate well and have a strong telephone manner
- Be goal driven and good leadership skills
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development
Due to internal promotions within our clients business I am looking to Interview for this role ASAP as my client is holding first stage interviews as soon as possible.
Please click on the link to apply. I look forward to receiving your full CV and a cover letter