Our client is a global specialist HVAC Systems provider and engineering manufacturing business who provide building services to specialist end users on a design, supply and an install basis throughout the UK and abroad. Due to an increased amount of activity and the need to achieve customer deadlines in order to secure new business, we are EXCLUSIVELY looking to bring 2 EXPERIENCED Estimators into the business.
Responsible for compiling estimates for new business opportunities, co-ordinating all aspects of an estimate including internal, sub contract, specialist and supply chain elements. Drafting tender proposals and presenting all cost and project information in a high quality clear format for review by a senior management representative.
* Register and acknowledge receipt of enquiries
* Interpret and understand all project requirements from ITT documentation including technical and high level commercial elements.
* Manage/monitor all aspects of bids/cost plans preparation
* Build up cost estimates for elements including:
Building Services Works including pipework and electrical work.
Equipment and Sub Contract elements
Escalation & Risk Factors
* Co-ordinate content from others in the business and where required produce supporting documents to enhance the quality of bids and proposals
* Present detailed accurate estimating content in a timely manner for review and subsequent approval.
* Input into risk assessment, written proposals and project schedules
* Attend post tender reviews and lead in presenting project handover content when new business is secured.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
* Experience of the UK HVAC market
* Experience of bid preparation and co-ordination
* Previous experience in a similar role in Construction / Building services company.
* Computer literacy including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Good interpersonal skills
* Customer focused
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
* Experience using Trimble Estimation / ESTMEP software
* Some knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Powerpoint, Primavera P6 Programmes
* Experience of the Nuclear industry would be advantageous
* Consideration would be given to candidates with more general or basic estimating experience wishing to develop their career in this field.
* Procurement & Bid Manager
* Other Estimators/Senior Estimators
* Project Managers
* Quantity Surveyors/Senior QS's
* Clients and Suppliers
* £50,000 (Negotiable DOE)
* 25 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
* 7% Pension Contributions
* Monday to Friday (Days)
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your contact informationis correct and that your CV is fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager