Role: European Commercial Director - Healthcare
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: North Yorkshire
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Director to join our clients CMO Healthcare Company based in North Yorkshire, UK. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the commercial strategies of the business, improve client relationships and increase current business revenue. The principal responsibility is to create a comprehensive Commercial Strategy for our clients, leveraging portfolio capabilities from the Contract and Development Manufacturing Organisations across the group. The role also enables annual revenue and profit targets for the European Healthcare Business and manages the day to day relationships with strategic customer accounts in an assigned region. Further responsibilities include execution of sales strategy, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying their needs and sell appropriate product(s) to meet those needs and generation of customer driven new product development opportunities.
- Capable of selling our clients "Turn-Key" value proposition to the senior executives of global healthcare organizations. Including the strategic and financial return on investment business case arguments.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and manages day-to-day business relationships with current clients and identifies growth opportunities on key accounts.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales targets through the retention and growth of assigned customers and through the acquisition of new opportunities within the assigned customer. Responsible for renewal, new business and pipeline objectives across the assigned customers.
- Must remain current in industry best practices and trends, providing value added solutions. Act as industry subject matter expert, leveraging knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers.
- Closely align with our clients senior leaders and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers. Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable revenue growth, while building a trusted relationship with all contacts.
- Report quarterly on account spend/forecast, assessment of account's needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/ solutions/services. Present, propose and drive contract negotiations of all client solutions in assigned accounts. Provide accurate forecasting and status of activity in assigned accounts.
- Understand our clients products, development stage gate process, and manufacturing technology to ensure clear communication of design inputs and goals to the customer for all customer driven product development opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Strong commercial acumen with a genuine enthusiasm and commitment to provide an exceptional sales experience
- A driven individual with a strategic mindset
- Thrive in a stretching yet supportive environment where responsibility is offered and encouraged
- Strong presentation skills as well as excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel in market territory
- Strong negotiator with contract experience
- Requires a minimum of 10 year's experience in a senior Commercial role / Account management sales experience in a healthcare/medical environment with a focus on customized solution selling.
- Excellent understanding of the Advanced Wound Care Market
- Requires <20% travel
- Ideally educated to at least Bachelor degree level in logistics related or management / business qualification
- Experience in the Healthcare sector with knowledge of a regulated environment (ideally medical devices or pharmaceuticals) and Quality Management Systems.