Export Sales Administrator
Do you want the opportunity to receive training in the US this summer?
Would you like the opportunity to enlist on profit sharing schemes?
Do you want to work for a company that offers you welfare benefits to promote your general well-being?
Then this may be a great opportunity for you!
Other benefits that you will get:
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays, Flexible working, Health insurance, Life insurance x4 times your salary, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Defined contribution Pension plan, Profit Sharing Schemes.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for preparing and approving sales quotations and processing customer orders.
- You will offer administrative and clerical support to the Sales Administration Manager.
- You will be communicating with sales representatives, customers and finance companies to facilitate quoting, sales order entry, financing and logistics processes.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading manufacturer in technologically advanced laser-guided machinery.
What you'll need:
- You must have 3+ years' experience within the Export Sales Administration field,
- Strong business math skills required,
- Computer skills in Microsoft word and excel required,
- Accounting experience such as invoicing is desirable,
- Experience dealing with foreign customs regulations is desirable,
- Ability to work extended hours, if necessary,
- Ability to travel and stay overnight when required.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.