Do you want the opportunity to receive training in the US this summer?
Would you like the opportunity to enlist on profit sharing schemes?
Do you want to work for a company that offers you welfare benefits to promote your general well-being?
Then this may be a great opportunity for you!
Other benefits that you will get:
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays,
- Flexible working,
- Health insurance,
- Life insurance x4 times your salary,
- Dental insurance,
- Vision insurance,
- Defined contribution Pension plan,
- Profit Sharing Schemes.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for preparing and approving sales quotations and processing customer orders.
- You will offer administrative and clerical support to the Sales Administration Manager.
- You will be communicating with sales representatives, customers and finance companies to facilitate quoting, sales order entry, financing and logistics processes.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading manufacturer in technologically advanced laser-guided machinery.
What you'll need:
- You must have 3+ years' experience within the Export Sales Administration field,
- Strong business math skills required,
- Computer skills in Microsoft word and excel required,
- Accounting experience such as invoicing is desirable,
- Experience dealing with foreign customs regulations is desirable,
- Ability to work extended hours, if necessary,
- Ability to travel and stay overnight when required.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.