External Sales Executive - UK, ROI, Scandinavia & France
External Sales / Field Sales / Area Sales / Regional Sales / Business Development Manager / Account Manager to be based ideally in the South of the UK. Covering UK wide, ROI, Scandinavia and France.
My client is the largest notified body for medical devices. They are continuously expanding their operations in and around the UK and they are growing the accounts team. Due to this they are now seeking an External Sales Executive for a high profile role building and developing Key Accounts within the medical device industry, this will come with a particular focus on regulatory and compliance.
Your responsibilities will include although not be limited to the following -
- To identify and win new business, converting them into key accounts for consistent business
- Research , identify, and seek out new client to convert all opportunities
- Build long lasting relationships
- Work alongside technical staff to meet customer needs
- Provide pricing and quotes to support the solutions and services
- Communicate at all different levels across the business
- Attended exhibitions
- Ensuring sales data is all tracked, recorded and managed effectively
Candidate Requirements -
- Must have a proven track record in winning and developing accounts
- Good commercial skills with a technical background
- Able to build significant customer relationships and partnerships to achieve business targets
- Previously worked with medical devices, the medical device market
- Able to understand and distil technical requirements
- Able to provide technical quotes and pricing
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to generate own sales leads and develop and grow relationships
- Willing to travel across the UK, ROI Scandinavia and France
- Must have a full driving license
- It is desirable if you have previously worked in a test and certification organisation
- It is also desirable if you have an understanding of medical device regulation
There is a competitive package on offer including company benefits.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.