External Sales Executive - Alderley Edge
My client is a Market leader in the business of Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital Solutions. They help support over 100,000 businesses to grow through innovative technology and professional advice. They provide themselves on award winning customer and client service to ensure they all get the best out of there experience. They are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in The Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for in 2018.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
- Building relationships with large / cooperate customers and attending customer site visits
- Managing existing customer accounts
- Seek and develop new business opportunities
- Use of the CRM systems
- Prepare and generate sales proposals
- Responding to client queries within reasonable timescales
- Keeping customer records up to date
- Working with internal sales teams to help generate sales and opportunities
- Develop leads and follow them up from other areas of the business
- Deliver high standard of customer and client service
- Must have previous External Sales experience
- Previously been in a client facing role
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve/exceed sales targets
- Self-motivated with drive and passion for your career
- Experience in the Telecoms industry, ideally with re-sellers or service providers
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses and a company car. The company benefits for this position truly are exceptional!!
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.