Externals Site Manager (Facades)
I have an exciting job opportunity for an Externals Site Manager (Facades) to join a large main build contractor that is well established in the market place. Due to an increase in recent contracts they currently looking for a Design Manager to join the team.
As an externals Site Manager it is essential you have experience working on the externals of high rise schemes. You will have façade experience and a good solid history within a permanent background.
As an externals site manager you will be based on and managing all aspects of the externals packages including facades. You will have a proven track record of maximising value on previous projects and must be a strong communicator. You will take an overview of the overall Health and safety, quality and productivity of your site and be able to drive these initiatives.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects and especially the delivery of external packages on high rise residential schemes.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
- If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now with your updated CV or contact Rebecca Roberts for more information on: 0151 737 5560 or email: email@example.com