Monday to Friday 7.30hrs - 16.30hrs
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fabric technologist to join our leading manufacturing client
Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, the successful candidate will join a technically proficient team which is responsible for all aspects of fabric and product quality within the Fabrics Division.
You will be required to-
- Work as part of the QC Team to help to improve and implement QC and QA procedures within the Fabrics Division
- Liaise with fabric supplier partners to resolve quality issues
- Work with fabric inspection, coating, finishing and cutting room teams to identify, resolve and reduce production quality issues.
- Assist Quality Manager in gathering, recording and reporting KPI's to General Manager and Directors
Required skills and qualifications-
- Degree or recognised qualification in Textile Technology
- Knowledge of fabric inspection and systems, fault rates and QC procedures
- Experience of finishing / coating / lamination processes
- Knowledge of fabric manufacturing methods
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong MS Office skills especially Excel
Applicants must be available to travel overseas with notice, hold a valid Passport and UK Driving Licence.
28 days holiday inc stat rising by 5 days per each completed holiday year
Auto enrolled into contributory pension at 4% - deferred for 3 months
Heavily subsidised canteen
Free car parking
Life Assurance x 1