8.00am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday (Overtime available)
Our client is looking for a competent fabricator Welder to work as part of a busy team, fabricating a wide variety of steel products from structural steel to staircases, gates and railings to handling systems and structural steel. The role will be predominately workshop based with occasional site work when required in and around the North West.
The main requirements for this role:
- Work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings
- Produce accurate cutting lists
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in MIG and MCC welding
- Experience of workshop plant and equipment including saws, drills, Press Brake and Guillotines.
- Level 3 welding and fabrication qualifications preferred but not essential pending experience.
- Good level of fitness for manual labour
- Have good communication skills- to be able to relay information in a timely manner
- Be happy to work flexible hours
- Good understanding of both written and spoken English
License or certification preferred but not essential:
- Full UK Driving Licence - preferred
- CSCS Card - preferred but not essential.
- FLT licence - preferred
- Abrasive wheels training - preferred
- Knowledge of Structural Steel
If you feel you have the experience required for this role please