Facades Estimator (Construction and Manufacturing)
Birmingham - £34,000 + fantastic benefits
Our client is a Globally successful construction manufacturing and construction contracting business who are opening a brand new Technical office in Birmingham (B24). We are looking for an experienced Facades Estimator to join their business as their rapid growth and success continues.
If you are looking to move roles and work for an industry leader within construction and engineering then this is definitely the move for you.
Not only will you be promised career development, growth and the opportunity to be part of such an exciting journey, you will be rewarded generously with guaranteed annual bonuses, exceptionally modern and bespoke working environments and working hours that will promote a healthy work/life balance.
*Full COVID safety measures have been taken to ensure a safe working environment.
In your new role as our Facades Estimator, your role will report directly to the Head of Finance and will see you work closely with a strong CAD design team as well as their Structural Steel colleagues. This role may become a hybrid role across the two divisions as they increase their levels of success.
As our successful Facades Estimator you will be providing excellent customer service by producing well-presented, accurate, timely and clear quotes/cost plan for cladding installers and architects whilst reprocessing estimates on receipt of orders ready for handover to the Customer Service department.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
* Production of quotes for global Facade customers adhering to 5 day KPI.
* Confirmation of all quotations issued and entered onto CRM Salesforce database.
* Provide feedback on system pricing to Managers to allow monitoring of our competitiveness in the Global market.
* Liaise closely with ASM's & BDM's on a daily basis to discuss pricing levels on major projects received for pricing.
* Maintain project details on our "Teams" database
Your Background and Previous Experience Ideall Will Be;
* Experience of working within the construction industry.
* High level of technical experience.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & Acrobat.
* Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to understand technical drawings
* Ability to Assess CAD Drawings
* Ability to process bespoke Fabrications on Façade Projects.
* Understanding of Costing process.
* Analytical with an excellent eye for detail with the ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision.
* Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
* Experience of working towards KPI's
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to carry out detailed take off from customer's enquiries.
* Understands technical and professional aspects of work whilst continually maintaining and updating technical knowledge.
* Maintain effective work behaviour in the face of set back or pressure.
* £34,000 DOE
* Working hours Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm (Friday 4.15pm finish)
* 24 Days annual leave + Bank Holiday
* Competitive pension contributions
* Fantastic onsite facilities - full Gym and Classes, Creche, Restaurants and Costa
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your CV and contact details are thoroughly up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager