Role: Facilities Maintenance Technician HVAC / Water Systems (handy man)
We are currently looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our client based in Manchester. You will be required to work in the facilities department and will be part of a diverse multifunctional team that covers all aspects of Maintenance. Experience of repairing, servicing of HVAC systems would be highly desirable.
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance duties across the Site.
- Monitor and maintain the HVAC systems and A/C systems.
- Monitor and operate the Building Management System.
- Monitor the Tutela system, (pressure and temperature control).
- Efficiently coordinate works with outside contractors.
- Maintain records in accordance with internal procedures.
- A good level of knowledge in all Areas of Building Maintenance.
- To be physically capable of performing tradesman duties and willing to access all areas of the site, including confined areas ad rooftops.
- Interacts effectively with other departments within Engineering, Operations, Service, or Facilities in order to complete projects and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Water Sanitisation and Testing
- High school graduate or equivalent, with a vocational qualification and/or formal training on one or more of: HVAC systems, plumbing systems, electrical distribution systems.
- Performed Planned and Preventative Maintenance duties for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience with Trend building Management Systems or equivalent, would be preferred
- Time served apprenticeship, or Equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct the day-to-day activities of general maintenance autonomously.
- Extensive knowledge of all areas of general building maintenance including demonstrated proficiency both performing projects involving manual construction methods and carpentry, plumbing, drywall, electrical distribution, and the maintenance of telephone, compressed air, high purity water and HVAC systems.
- Experience in working within a good manufacturing practice (GMP) environment
- Ability to interact with Directors/Executives on Facilities related issues.
If you feel you have the required skills and qualifications please click the link to apply.