Role: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Location: Manchester, North West UK
Salary: Competitive & Excellent Benefits
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Facility Maintenance Technician to work for a leading Medical Device facility. You will have experience or qualifications maintaining / repairing / servicing; HVAC systems, plumbing systems, electrical distribution systems and other facilities across the site. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing successful business who offer excellent benefits and work / life balance.
- Complete all planned and preventive maintenance duties across the facility.
- Maintain, repair and monitor HVAC systems and A/C systems.
- Monitor the Tutela system / pressure and temperature control and internal management system.
- Maintain compliance at all times through all areas of the business.
- Water sanitisation and testing.
- Good knowledge of all areas of building maintenance.
- Experience or qualifications for maintaining / repairing / servicing; HVAC systems, plumbing systems, electrical distribution systems and other facilities across the site.
- Time Served apprenticed or engineering qualification.
- Able to demonstrate day to day activities of general maintenance.
- Experience working within a GMP environment would be highly desirable.
- Can do attitude and good work ethic
- Good IT skills for updating CRM system with work carried out.
Keywords; HVAC, Air Con, maintenance, repair, service, GMP, facilities