Plant Manager (FMCG/Food)
Location - Merseyside
Our Client is a Global Brand and they are currently seeking a Plant Manager to lead their engineering and production operations in the UK. They operate in a fast moving manufacturing environment and the role will be driving procedure and process excellence through continuous improvement activity.
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Proven experience in the FMCG / Food sector
- Adequate knowledge of budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality & productivity
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
Our Client is offering a package in the region of £70k for the right individual