Russell Taylor are working with a global leader within process control and automation solutions. We are actively recruiting for a Field Engineer to provide life cycle support for Integrated Control & Safety Systems (ICSS) specifically regarding installation, maintenance, repair and retrofits.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Installation, repair, servicing, retrofitting, commissioning, and testing of ICSS Process Automation solutions for clients operating in the North Sea, Mainland U.K and Scandinavia.
* Break-fix emergency support
* Onsite Engineering Services.
* Modernisation / Upgrades on Electric systems and competitive upgrades
* Provide out of hours support on a rota basis.
* Create and issue test documentation and reports.
* Support the Sales / Account management colleagues as required.
-HNC/HND / Degree is Control / Instrumentation
-Extensive experience and knowledge of ICSS Process Automation products
-Good practical Software, I.T and Electrical/Electronic skills
-The ability and confidence to work alone on own initiative
-Ability to write procedures and instruct others in the use thereof