Field Sales Engineer - South UK
My client is a leading manufacturer of electronic components. They operate on a global scale across Europe, America, and Asia, as well as having distributorships set up in other countries. They design and provide a range of products and systems, offering a truly bespoke service for all customers. They enjoy an advanced company culture, with a focus on success and continuous growth.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for an External Sales Engineer to cover the South of the UK.
- Establish and maintain long-lasting relationships within existing and new OEMs
- Generate and track new business opportunities for both standard and bespoke solutions
- Actively develop, maintain and grow key accounts with market leading OEM customers
- Ensure thorough and accurate data management utilising the CRM system
- Organise and attend customer visits as well as relevant exhibitions
- Build on the specification market with OEMs
Essentially, you will be a pro-active and ambitious Field Sales Engineer with a background in Electronics Engineering.
- Technical aptitude in order to assist with design/specification of customer products
- Good knowledge of Electronic Component market
- Specific background of selling/dealing with fuses, circuit protection, switches and connectors
- Previously sold and developed relationships with OEMs across the South of UK
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with strong organisation skills.
- Ability to work from home and from the office when needed
- Ideally a degree/HND in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.