Field Sales Engineer - South England
Salary - £Competitive + Car + Mobile phone + Pc
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Engineer to cover the South of England. Ideally you will be Centrally located within the patch.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer looking to join a well-established company in an autonomous role.
The following skills are required;
* Proven track record of bringing on new business
* Good negotiation skills and the ability to close a deal
* Engineering background
* Able to carry out site surveys, including taking application details and dimensions for the in-house engineering team
* Understand and be enthusiastic about company products and services
* Carry out tooling demonstration when required
* Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise internally and with customers
* Able to work on your own and as part of a team
* Actively seek out new business whilst maintain existing accounts
* CAD knowledge
* Hydraulic/Pneumatic background
This is a multifaceted sales role drawing on your engineering knowledge to provide exceptional customer service and provide solutions to your customers. This will be through carrying out tooling demonstrations when required, liaising with internal sales and engineering staff, and managing your own workload.
My client is a major supplier of hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic bolting equipment, as well as being a manufacturer of bespoke engineering solutions. There are lots of opportunities across industries to make sales.
In addition to the above, they also have extensive hire stocks of the above tooling, so where customers are not looking to make those big investments, opportunities will still be available to you.
This position will take you into the following industries
- Steel making
- Power generation
- Mobile and large static plant
- Plus many more ….
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!