Field Sales Executive - Southern England
Looking for an experienced Field Sales professional with a background selling Fire Alarms and Security Systems to develop and build End User business and systems Maintenance contracts.
My client are a well-established but growing security and fire detection systems company. They have a vast offering to suit all requirements, and can supply, install, maintain and monitor equipment. They can offer simple alarm systems and also bespoke, custom designed and complex systems, and pride themselves on their rigorous quality controls, high quality design and strong ethics. With offices across the country, they offer a truly national solution to anyone's security needs.
Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a self-motivated, hard-working sales professional to develop new and existing business within the Construction industry, working to increase sales for New End User clients across their Maintenance offerings. The following experience is required;
- Sales and business development experience
- Experience working within the Fire Alarms and Security Systems
- Knowledge of Fire Alarms, Intruder alarms, Access Control, CCTV, Door Entry, and Disabled Refuge
- Ability to prepare quotations from tender drawings and specifications
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of current regulations would be an advantage
Reporting to the Sales Director, the role involves growing sales within their Maintenance and Extra Works offerings by developing sales with End User clients. You will be required to obtain new business opportunities, prepare quotations and costings and convert into sales. The position is covering the South of England, and will initially be office based for a short time for training purposes, before becoming fully field based.
- £30,000 - Dependent on Experience
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- End of year bonus scheme
- Company car and Fuel Card
- 21 days holiday rising 1 day every year of service to a maximum 25 days
Please apply for this fantastic opportunity now!