Field Sales Manager - UK Wide
A leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy who deliver integrated efficient design and consultancy solutions for the build environment are now looking for a proactive Field Sales Manager.
Primarily the Field Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities by leveraging existing clients, develop and maintaining the relationships whilst also recognising and actively pursuing new business opportunities.
Very little new business will be generated from "cold" leads, the majority of this role entails leveraging their existing contact base and growing sales from there.
* Identifying new sales leads, both from current clients, and by developing relationships with new
* Proactively promoting the Group Services to new and existing customers
* Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
* Researching organisations to identify new leads and potential new markets
* Researching the needs of clients and establishing the correct decision makers
* Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
* Conducting meetings with existing and new clients to promote the Group services
* Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
* Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
* Developing quotes and proposals
* Assisting in production of tenders
* Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
* Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
* Attending exhibitions, conferences, networking and industry events
The ideal Field Sales Manager will have experience working in an external sales role, ideally within a similar company, selling consultancy services and being able to grow existing accounts. Alongside this, experience of solution selling and selling services needs to be strong.
* Strong sales and communication skills
* Advanced Level of MS platforms including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of procurement portals would be advantageous
* Strong Presentation skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Excellent negotiating skills
* New Business and Account Management skills
They are a leading Engineering Consultancy, led by chartered and incorporated engineers, and supported by teams of engineers. They pride themselves on their enthusiasm and forward-thinking culture, as well as being committed to a continuous programme of training and professional development at all levels.
They focus on servicing their clients, by identifying their needs, meeting them and helping to bring their schemes to full and economic fruition.
Salary for this position is dependent on experience, so please if you feel this is a good fit for you Apply Now!
Russell Taylor is a Recruitment Company and has full authorisation to advertise this role on behalf of their client.