FIELD SALES MANAGER - Industrial Products/Machinery
A global leader in the world of testing and product certification is now looking for a Field Sales Manager to conduct site visits, inspect site machinery and identify compliance risks.
This is a great opportunity to join the Commercial Team working with the latest technologies at the forefront of the testing, inspection and certification field. You will be working as part of a dynamic sales team in partnership with technical experts to react to customer requirements to offer tailored solutions covering a whole portfolio of compliance services.
* Identify, research and visit prospective clients to build relationships
* Maintain regular contact with existing customers and visit in person, developing good customer relationships
* Identify and provide solution-based packages from the service portfolio
* Plan and prioritize personal sales activities to include customer contact, develop relationships with clients and integrate into their operational pipelines
* Utilise the CRM system by loading enquiries and assigning to relevant salesperson
* Work with the entire commercial team to capture all opportunities, maximise "up-selling", capitalizing on the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
* Liaise with sales, marketing and project managers to successfully promote the business, prioritise effort, gather intelligence and to agree direction and price strategies
You will be required to conduct site visits, look at the site machinery and identify there and then what compliance risks exist that need to be addressed, by what service.
* Ability to read layout drawings and apply pricing models to effectively win business
* Understanding of machinery safety and what directives and regulations apply to achieve compliance to a variance of machinery groups
* Understanding of how machinery works with the ability to discuss and understand client projects in a technical environment
* Strong understand of the Machinery market
* Product test, inspection and certification knowledge is desired
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
* Comfortable dealing with customers and prospects at all levels
* Involvement in the full sales process including generating quotations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and be instrumental in driving sales forward across the UK. For further information apply to Melanie Mortin now.
Russell Taylor is a Recruitment Company and has full authorisation to advertise this role.