- Arrange, test & calibrate PC controlled specialist and general surveillance camera products and associated systems/sub-assemblies, to company standards, specifications and test procedures.
- Occasional site visits in the UK and overseas to install, commission service and repairs camera systems are required.
- To resolve day-to-day issues arising during testing within the department.
- Confirm and submit accurate timesheets for work carried out on a weekly basis.
- Checking of work and signing of job sheets to allow movement of products to another department.
- Liaison with key personnel throughout business and clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally and in-depth knowledge of both digital and analogue television video systems, as well as general electronic principles.
- Qualified to minimum or equivilent to HNC level preferably in an electronic engineering discipline
- Min. 5 years' industry experience of both analogue and digital television and video testing techniques.
- Strong fault finding and circuit analysis skills.
- Able to operate various types of test equipment.
- Compfortable with PC's
- Electrical safety testing (PAT/SAT) of products.
- Experience of site working experience (preferably in high temperature and/or Hazardous/Nuclear facilities)
- Available to travel both within the UK and internationally.