Russell Taylor are recruiting for an apprentice Field Service Engineer to work within the transportation infrastructure industry.
Our Client works with high integrity integrated SCADA, video and audio systems, for which they have several prestigious clients within the road tunnel, underground & airport industries.
Their service department is responsible for the design and modification of existing SCADA, PLC and associated sub-systems as well as preventative maintenance and 24 hour emergency call out across the UK.
We are looking for candidates who are qualified to at least a C&G or HNC/HND level or above in a relevant Electrical/Electronic or IT engineering discipline.
What we need from you
* We are looking for practical people who have some experience or interest in engineering and technology.
* Working as part of a team, responsible for planning, procuring, maintaining and reporting over a wide range of sites and sub-systems
* A team player is a must in this experienced and professional team of engineers
* An individual who is determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing, solving problems and is committed to customer service.
* Willing to travel throughout the UK, working nights on a regular basis.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK, will need a full UK driving licence and be able to pass security clearance for working within the UK airports.
In return, you will be payed a competitive basic salary, with a generous overtime and benefits structure. Our Client invests heavily in the training and development of their staff and this is an excellent opportunity to gain skills with control systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a progressive open company, within a friendly, tight knit team where flexibility and integrity are valued we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000, plus premium hour's allowance, overtime & benefits (actual earning potential £20k - £30k)