If you are looking for a new career, our client requires an experienced Installation, Service and Repair Engineer based in the Bristol area.
You will enjoy working within a challenging environment and be comfortable working around equipment which is electrical and mechanical. Full product training will be given.
Most important is an open-mindedness, willingness to provide colleagues with the highest levels of support and a genuine desire to assist a successful team in achieving an ever-increasing demand for our products.
In return, you can expect a competitive package including a company pension and career path with annual pay increases. You will be put on a comprehensive in-house training programme to bring you fully up-to-speed with the small range of products manufactured. On-going support will be provided to ensure you maintain your skills and can deliver to the company's high standards.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Domestic / Platform Lift Experience Essential
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- Pleasant manner and an ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
- Full driving licence
- Willingness to learn new skills
Desirable Skills base:
- CSCS Card
- NVQ Level 2 in Platform Lift Installation, Service and Repair (or willingness to be trained)
The role primarily involves the Installation, Service and Repair of a range of access products including
- Domestic through the floor lifts
- Non-enclosed lifting platforms
- Step lifts
- Wheelchair platform Stairlifts
- The role does involve travel and applicants must be prepared to stay away from home when required.
- The position also involves being available on a rota basis for out-of-hours calls and this may include weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience plus overtime
- Company Van (for business use only)
- Working rota of 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, plus overtime
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays & birthday
- Company pension scheme
- 2 years death-in-service benefit