Field Service Engineer
Salary - £32k plus bonus & overtime
Location - Stone, Staffordshire
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting a Field Service Engineer to work predominantly at various client's sites throughout the UK.
- Undertake system calibration, repairs and maintenance activities on client sites.
- Communicate and deliver technical support to the client and discuss customer specific issues.
- Provide technical support to Installation Technicians and Service Engineers.
- Assemble all reports and send off in due time as directed by the Head of Manufacturing & Commissioning.
- Support required updates as the business develops.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Attend training courses relevant.
- Support the creation and delivery of training activities for colleagues and clients.
- Undertake any other duties within your skill set as directed by your line manager.
- To provide support to the 24/7 service helpline by being On-Call on a rota basis.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of servicing equipment on client sites.
- 2 years' experience working independently without local oversight management.
- HNC / HND in either Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or a related subject.
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Advise clients on the drawings and specifications.
- Computer literate including use of MS Office programmes.
- Must be able to demonstrate fault-finding skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and excellent team working attributes.
- Driving licence (maximum 3 points/no disqualifications).