My client, an internationally recognised specialist in the food processing industry have an exciting opportunity to join their growing team of engineers. We are looking for an enthusiastic customer facing individual with a multi-skilled background. The ideal candidate will have a good solid background of working with PLC's, HMI's and preferably from a food background. Ideally based along the M1 corridor.
The role would involve some international travel (mainland Europe predominantly) and comes with company car, laptop & phone.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Installation of new equipment
- Service support for demonstrations
- Response to customer requests for service
- Service Agreement Program
- Monitoring Parts & Consumables Business
- Building Maintenance
- Health and Safety
- To work as part of a team assembling and testing new equipment manufactured in the UK and USA
- Knowledge of mechanical assembles and special purpose machinery
- Broad engineering background with electrical, pneumatic and mechanical experience.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and assemblies
- Experience in commissioning and testing machinery.
- Knowledge of electrical control and PLCs, HMI's an advantage
- HND (or equivalent) in an engineering subject