We are currently recruiting Field service engineers (Electrical biased) for a field based role across the East Midlands area. Our client specialises in the manufacturing of heat pumps.
To assist installers of renewable energy products to commission, service and maintain company products.
- Servicing company products in the field.
- Installation coaching for our Installer Partners.
- Responding to product breakdowns in the field.
- Fault-finding and reporting.
- System Design where applicable.
The role includes the use and care of a company car or van, laptop, and phone. Other required specialist tools are provided.
CENWAT or a demonstration of experience amounting to the level. Hot water systems to include G3 unvented.
There is no overtime or weekend work available with this position, working hours are Mon-Fri and you can book your own diary to suit. Work from home days to complete paperwork are also available.
Please apply or call Isaac @ Russell Taylor.