Field Service Engineer - West Midlands £25-£30k plus Van, Tools and PPE Overtime paid - Monday to Friday! New team for the business so there is progression opportunities!
My client is a market leader in the business of Designing, Fabricating and Producing engineered and bespoke Steel Doors, Blast Windows and Modular wall systems globally. With extensive knowledge in the industry they really pride themselves on being the best in the industry. They really are a World Class Designer in what they do.
Due to company expansion, they are looking for a Field Service Engineer to carryout duties across the Midlands. The perfect candidate will develop a skill set across all areas of the field based service position. They will offer training courses to get you up to speed on all products and services they offer!
Role and responsibilities -
- Required to carry out commissioning, servicing, and repair of mechanical engineering supplies
- Customer site visits
- Management of contracts within your region
- Working with a variety of industries Civils, Nuclear and many more
- Recommendations on sales opportunities to develop the products and services on offer
- Ensuring all work is carried out with the Health & Safety at work act
Person specification -
- Must have been in a similar role such as Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer
- Must have a Mechanical background
- Have experience of face to face customer relationships
- Must have conducted site visits
- Able to manage a demanding workload
- Be eager to learn new skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- A basic understanding of engineering drawings
- Deliver a high standard of customer service
- Must have a Full UK driving licence
There is a competitive salary and package on offer with this position depending on candidate experience.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.