Field Service Engineer - Northern M25 High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, St Albans, north London, Enfield, Harrow, Stevenage, Watford, and Uxbridge
My client is a highly successful and prominent name within the Steam System Engineering industry. They always offer the industry the most extensive range of products and solutions. They operate in over 25 countries worldwide and they are a true expert in what they do.
Looking for a Field Service Engineer to carryout duties North of the M25. The perfect candidate will develop a skill set across all areas of the field based service position.
Role and responsibilities -
- Required to carry out commissioning, servicing, and repair of mechanical, electronic and electrical equipment
- Customer site visits
- Management of contracts within your region
- Working with a variety of industries including Pharmaceutical, Medical, Food and Beverage, MOD and many more
- To carry out duties related to surveying of steam system equipment
- Ensuring all work is carried out with the Health & Safety at work act
Person specification -
- Must have been in a similar role such as Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer
- Qualified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally come from a HVAC background
- Have experience of face to face customer relationships
- Must have conducted site visits
- Able to manage a demanding workload
- Be eager to learn new skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to understand mechanical and electrical engineering drawings
- Much be able to use various instrumentation including multi-meters and pressure calibrators
- Deliver a high standard of customer service
- Must have a Full UK driving licence
There is a competitive salary and package on offer with this position depending on candidate experience.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.