Salary - £40,000 OTE
Location - Cheshire
Field Service Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated Engineer to provide our clients customers with excellent service support through the repair and maintenance of a varied range of light to medium plant machinery.
- Managing own workload, team work, self-conduct, Achievement focus and self-development
- The candidate must be experienced in the servicing and repair of plant machinery, have the capacity to train on new products, have good diagnostic skills and provide technical reports whilst being able to work using their own initiative.
- The candidate ideally will have experience in the servicing and repair of plant machinery including telehandlers, excavators, up to 13 tonne, dumpers, rollers etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Undertake a range of on-site testing in accordance with relevant specification and procedures.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Report any faulty / broken equipment to line manager.
- Complete all paper work on site for testing undertaken.
- Maintain and clean company vehicle a minimum of once a week.
- Represent company in a smart and courteous manner.
- Assist with training of other team members on test methods, as required.
- Any other appropriate duties requested by the site services manager.
This is an international business and will offer training support and a great package that is at the higher end of the market.