Field Service Technician - Ellesmere Port
A UK based Engineering Company who specialise in on and off-site Calibrations are looking to recruit a Field Service Technicians in Ellesmere Port
You will provide a high level of technical support, covering various Laboratory Equipment related applications.
A well-established company running for over 30 years, they pride themselves on their high level of service. Customers include Global Pharmaceutical Companies, NHS Trusts, Private Care Organisations and Manufacturing Companies in the Power, Food and Beverage sectors. They invest in supporting their customers changing requirements whilst building long-lasting relationships. Their aim is to offer a single source solution to help consolidate contract, reduce maintenance cost and provide significant cost savings across client's facility's.
To support and assist in the daily activities of the company;
* Maintenance, Service, Fault finding and Calibration of Process equipment and Laboratory equipment
* Provide technical support
* Provide documentation as defined in the Companies Quality Procedure
* Convey a professional, positive and customer driven image
* Act as an interface between the company and the client
* Develop and maintain an effective knowledge of current working regulations
* Minimum HNC or equivalent
* Experience in Process Calibration (Flow, Temperature, Level, Pressure), Electrically Competent (240Vac)
* Practical Fault finding and repair on a varied range of Laboratory Equipment, Working to ISO 17025 (UKAS) Quality Standards
* Hold a current clean driving licence
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* PC literate on Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team
* Ability to manage and plan own workload
You will be working both at the company's workshop and out in the field at various locations, predominantly around the Ellesmere Port area.
There is an excellent package attached to this role. £30,000 basic + Travel and Overtime, Company Van, Pension, 24 days holiday + Stat, Healthcare scheme.
Apply now for this fantastic role!