Currently on the market looking for 3 experienced Security Engineers who can cover London Working on CCTV, Intruder and Access Control systems with experience on Fire Alarms being a bonus. My client is ideally looking for Engineers with Install/Servicing experience working on numerous projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- £30,000-£38,000 basic salary (depending on experience) + Overtime Available
- Installing/Servicing CCTV, Intruder, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems.
- Covering within the M25
- Working on numerous commercial projects with small amount of high end residential
- Real opportunity for career progression
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- 2 Years experience working on Security systems is essential
- 2 years experience working on Fire Alarms would be a bonus but not essential.
- Be based within M25 or surrounding areas
- Previous experience Installing/Servicing systems is eesential
- Excellent working knowledge and proven track record of installing and servicing intruder alarms, CCTV, IP camera systems, door entry and access control systems. Detailed knowledge of applicable standards and regulations including NSI, PD6662, EN50131, NCP104, ICP30 and other relevant industry standards.
- Good working knowledge of fire detection and alarm systems and the associated design, installation and/or commissioning with detailed knowledge of applicable standards including BS5839-1:2017.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, combined with the ability to manage customer relationships professionally to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Full UK driving license
- Clean CRB
- Company Vehicle- Private Mileage
- Tools, Uniform, Laptop, Fuel Card
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enrolled into work place pension scheme
- Other company perks can be discussed at interview stage.