FIT OUT MANAGER - HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, £55,000 - £65,000
Our client is and established main contractor and has built a great reputation of delivering landmark projects across various sectors across London and the UK as well as Ireland
They are recognised for the quality and client centricity delivering with their renowned integrity and honest. They are continually looking to improve their performance, health & safety focussing on delivery of service excellence.
With a full order book and work in the pipeline, this Irish main contractor is are looking for an experienced Fit Manager to come and hit the ground running on one of their key new build residential developments in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire on a perm basis. This scheme is running up until Christmas with additional contracts won, out client has seen a sharp upturn in works
You should ideally have a fitout background, joinery being advantageous and have experience of working on similar projects.
A BSc In Construction Management or similar is also required
You should have an exceptional eye for detail and be able to read and understand drawings.
Experience of fast track fit-out projects is preferred.
You will need to be able to:
- Ensure the smooth running of projects
- Liaise with the CAD & Admin teams, contractors & external surveyors on a daily basis
- Manage sub-contractors effectively and efficiently * Use AutoCad, Microsoft Windows etc
Responsibilities Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Manage the site ensuring work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality
- Effectively organise and oversee site activities
- Have a recent track record in retail fit-out * Excellent organisational, planning and time-management capabilities
- Ability to think logically and communicate to team and partners
- Have the ability to make decisions using your own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team Player
- Manage and implement health and safety procedures
For more information and to arrange an interview please email .uk and call 02033272013