Role: Flue Scan Test Engineer
Salary: Up to £32,000
Russell Taylor group has a fantastic opportunity for a Flue Scan Test Engineer to work for a Global Testing Company based in Leicestershire. You will ideally have a Gas Engineering qualification and good working offsite and at heights. A clean UK Driving Licence is required.
- Understand hazards and risks during a Shared flue survey and associated Risk Assessments.
- Maintain a complete and traceable record and/or report of all evaluations performed, along with records of instrumentation used and conclusions drawn from these evaluations.
- Maintain confidentiality of test data and client equipment.
- Exercise judgement and undertake product evaluations allocated by the Team Manager or a Senior Test Engineer without deviating from the pre-agreed programme or standard test procedures.
- Be able to plan and prepare activities during the Shared flue survey.
- Communicate progress of inspection/testing with clients and discuss test failures and their resolution.
- Experience & knowledge in offsite working & at heights
- Any Gas Engineering qualification (e.g. Gas Safe (Installation and Use) Regulations)
- Full Clean driving licence as there will be site visits
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Good communication skills and the ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Proactive customer focused approach.
- Ability to work as a team and to tight time scales.
- Manage and prioritise multiple jobs (up to 10)
- Resourceful and solution orientated
- IT literate in Word and Excel
Keywords; Test Engineer, Fluescan, Gas,