Role: - Food Regulatory/Specification Advisor- 6 month FTC-Fluent in French & English/German
Location: - Homebased
Salary: - £32-33,000
Russell-Taylor has two fantastic opportunities for Food Regulatory Advisors on 6 months FTC with the potential for them to go permanent. Our client is a global consultancy business that work with well-known food retailers.
They are looking for individuals who speak either fluent French & English OR German and have experience in specification or artwork packages.
You will need to be competent to do all the following:
- Conduct specification and pack copy review.
- Review artwork packages
- Review formulations/Ingredient review of products
- Help companies get export ready for moving into global markets.
- Degree qualified in a food or regulatory field or equivalent.
- Have experience working in either food supplement or a similar field.
- Must have experience working with a regulatory or technical position using specification and artwork packages.
- Understand complex regulatory enquiries- codes of practice, policies etc.
- Understanding of food law and legal requirements, customer trends and maintaining awareness of any regulatory changes
- One position is looking for an individual who speaks fluent French & English and the other fluent in German.
- Fully remote role- required to attend London office now and again when required for a team meeting.