M&E Quantity Surveyor - Contract
3 Month contract
Stratford - Upon - Avon
My client are a national fit out contractor that specialise in high end refurbishment projects. They currently have a Quantity Surveyor requirement to be based in Stratford, joining an experienced but dynamic Commercial Team. The role will involve both tendering and drawing revisions on an office fit out. My client are looking for an experience M&E Quantity surveyor to price up a number of valuation changes from tender to the current drawing revisions.
We are ideally looking to attract Candidates with 2+ years' post graduate experience, with ideally a Degree, and a HND in relevant area. The successful Quantity Surveyor will have a proven history in Fit Out or Refurbishment projects and M&E. Those with blue chip retail clients experience would be advantageous.
Responsibilities for the Project Quantity Surveyor include:
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
- To prepare Contract documents, etc.
- If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity then please contact Lauren Adamson on 0151 737 5560 or send your CV to email@example.com