My client, a main contractor operating nationwide, have had a recent contract win in the Shropshire area and are looking for a Freelance QS to lead the scheme.
- £11m new build and fit out of a supermarket, including petrol forecourt.
- Goes to site in March, runs for around 18 months.
- Looking for an immediate start, happy for someone to work from until there is a site set-up.
- Initial requirement for the re-measurement of all packages.
- You will be required to; manage all sub-contractor packages, valuations, variations, financial reporting etc.
- Potential for longer term contract.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience within a main contractor.
- New build retail experience is essential.
- Proficient in re-measuring.
- Located within an hour of the Shropshire area.
- Previous experience of being the commercial lead on projects in excess of £10m from inception through to completion.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like further details then please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk