Are you a supply chain coordinator with experience in freight forwarding? Import, Export or both?
Would you love an opportunity to work for an incredibly successful and independently owned Logistics business? A business who loves rewarding and celebrating success, who annually review salaries, who reward outstanding performances with financial bonuses as well as being a team who attend social functions together!! If the answer is yes… THIS is the company and a perfect new career move for you.
Our client is based near Liverpool City Centre and they work alongside some of the biggest retail and manufacturing businesses delivering exceptional logistical solutions.
You will be joining the business to add value to their clients experience in ensuring that all their transactions run smoothly and OTIF.
Your New Role as Supply Chain Coordinator & Freight Forwarder
- Making bookings from origin
- Booking in deliveries
- Customs clearance
- Provide release notes to carriers
- Managing spreadsheets through Excel for client reports
- Using the company systems to track data, capture any errors, update profiles, and manage invoices.
- Any additional duties to support your team and the business that may arise.
- At least one years' experience in a freight forwarding role
- Proficient user of MS Excel
- A solid background in Manufacturing or Logistics and Distribution with a confident understanding of moving goods
- Passionate about their own career development and working for a successful business.
- £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday hours between 8am and 5pm (Offering flexibility)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual Salary reviews
- Annual Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your CV and contact information are fully up to date. We are looking to arrange an interview with you ASAP.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager