Gas Engineer required for London and the South East.
- Minimum 2-3 years' previous experience required - working within a gas role in the commercial sector
- Hands on experience installing / servicing boilers
- Experience in general plumbing works
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Commercial Gas Certificates/ Tickets
- NVQ level 2 or City and Guilds qualification or similar qualification would be preferred in Plumbing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 40 hour contract
- Paid Door 2 Door
£16.50 -£17 per hour, London weighting allowance of £2000 a year for all engineers working within 20 mins of the M25 (this is paid following 6 months employment and split into a daily payment
Vehicle and fuel card provided for business use only