This position is advertised by Russell Taylor Group who are an employment business.
Our client, a reputable housing construction company, is looking for a Gateman to work on a large development in Delamere starting ASAP. Pay rate from £12-15p/h depending on experience. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to be taken on permanent basis.
- First Aid
- Valid CSCS Card
- Two recent references
- Right to work
- Full PPE (Boots, High Vis & Hard Hat)
- Excellent understanding of health and safety
- Prior knowledge and experience of working on housing sites.
- Good communication skills
Main duties of a Gateman include:
- Maintaining secure access and egress of the site.
- Carrying out inductions.
- Ensuring all personnel access, using the site via the Bio metric turnstile.
- Inputting data onto computer for Bio metric system.
- Completing inductions of new personnel, incl. copying required information/filing documents in line with procedures.
- Taking control of all deliveries for the client and Subcontractors.
- Signing for Deliveries.
- Completing weekly material delivery ticket returns sheets.
- Completing weekly Plant return sheets.
- Simple routine maintenance of Bio metric system.
- Keeping the security cabin clean and presentable.
- Ensuring the external areas of accommodation are clean and tidy.
- Stacking materials within secure containers where items are not stored externally.
You will be the face of the company so will be required to be well presented at all times. Contracted hours are 07:00 - 18:00 weekdays, plus Saturdays 07:00-12:00 if requested.
To apply for this role, please call Hannah Flinn on 0151 737 5560 or email Hannah.Flinn@russell-taylor.co.uk.