Role:- GCMS Technical Specialist
Salary:- Competitive starting salary
Benefits:- 32 days holiday (including Bank holidays), 12% pension contribution (EE&ER), Free parking on site & Life Assurance x 4
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Expert in GCMS to join one of the largest analytical Laboratories in the UK! This role is a fully-fledged laboratory-based role where you will spend your time on the bench undertaking method development and method improvements and support production.
- Offer and provide technical support to the organic's laboratory department, providing your expert knowledge in GCMS when required.
- Help with instrument maintenance and support
- Undertake method development and method improvement/validation within the technical team.
- Provide training and support to more junior colleagues within the team when required
- Educated to a degree level in Chemistry or similar alternative
- Must have experience with GCMS and previous method development experience in GCMS.
- Previous experience in any of the following would be advantageous - GCFID, LCMS or HPLC.
- Understanding of extraction methods
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and arrange workload
- Ability to see out projects from day one through to completion
- An excellent communicator and problem solver
- Team player