Role: - GDP-QMS Specialist/Senior Specialist
Salary: - Competitive (DOE)
Location: - North West London
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA specialist to join a growing manufacturing & distribution Pharmaceutical company. The ideal candidate must have vast GDP experience, extensive experience of the QMS system and is able to carry out managerial/ supervisory tasks.
- To manage the QMS processes, and procedures to assure product quality and safety
- To engage with all departments to ensure of the Quality Systems Requirements
- Be able to influence site compliance to Quality policy, standard operating procedures, and guidelines
- Have an impact in participation in compliance to internal and external regulations
- Undertake CAPA, training metrics, completion, and compliant resolution metrics
- Be responsible for the approval of suppliers and customers.
- Communicate to the appropriate internal departments on audit results and work with the necessary departments to achieve GDP compliance
- Provide QA support during regulatory authority inspections, when necessary
- To manage, provide support to self-inspection for all departments involve in GDP activities.
- To manage, provide support to temperature mapping & the temperature monitoring process.
- Vast experience of GDP (essential)
- Extensive experience of QMS (essential)
- Team Leader/Supervisor experience (essential)
- Science related degree (desirable)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills- verbal & written. Able to communicate and work with various departments on new projects, identification of root causes & process improvements
- Fully IT literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel